All children applying for Kindergarten must be five years of age on or before October 31st of the year to be spent in Kindergarten. There are no exceptions.
To complete the admissions process to St. Augustine of Canterbury School, the following information is needed:
- Completed Application Forms - (if it has not been returned as yet).
- Most recent copy of your child’s Report Card.
- Copy of most recent standardized test results.
- Letter of recommendation from the school you are transferring from.
- An interview.
- Birth Certificate. If he/she is Catholic, a Baptismal Certificate.
- Immunization Records
Upon acceptance, the parents/guardians will receive a Registration Packet in the mail. In accordance with state health laws, all children entering school as new students must have a physical examination and comply with immunization requirements as set forth by the State of New Jersey.
New families sign a tuition agreement after completion of registration forms and payment of a non-refundable registration fee (including relocation). Students transferring from other schools must present the appropriate transfer card and copy of health records.
Upon acceptance into St. Augustine of Canterbury School, a signed Faith Commitment Form is required if you are a parishioner of our parish or a neighboring parish.